In order to prepare a GmbH (limited liability company) for you, please tell us
- the name, date of birth, address and nationality of all shareholders
- the name, date of birth, address and nationality of all directors
- the desired name of your company
- the share capital (€ 25.000 oder more)
- if you want to pay in the full capital in the beginning or only half of it (€ 12.500 is the minimum amount to be paid in if you choose the minimum capital)
- the object/business of the company
- the address of your company
- if the shareholders are married and if so, the nationality of the wife/husband, also the habitual residence of both spouses at the time of marriage (which is relevant to make sure you can be owner of the company on your own)
The cost is about € 800 (including VAT) at our office (for a GmbH with € 25.000 share capital) and € 220 for the commercial register.
If you want us to translate the deed for you into English, the costs are about € 120 plus VAT.
You can also bring your own translator for German to English or to a different language if you wish
(the translator cannot be a relative, your husband/wife oder another shareholder, but has to be a neutral person, a friend would be fine as well.)
After we have got all necessary information, we will prepare the deed for you and make an appointment.
Please contact us in case you have any further questions!